Terra Firma Earth Building company arrange the following:
- Establish lines of communication
- Construction cost input on feasibility studies
- Establish and develop overall project criteria
- Analyse alternative construction methods based on cost and schedule
- Pre qualify potential contractors and sub contractors
- Review and compare bids
- Assist in preparation of contract documents
- Establish lines of communication between owner, architect, engineer, construction manager with sub contractors and suppliers
- Ensure appropriate lead in time for not readily available materials
- Obtaining permits and consents from territorial authorities
It is occasionally possible to use your own soil from your site for a earth building project. To do this Terra Firma would need to evaluate the soil on your site for suitability.
A suitable soil will more than likely be found within 100km of any given site (still within a economically viable range).
In a new soil we will test for shrinkage, water penetration, compressive strength and also suitability for the actual construction process.